007 fans all over the world can breathe a sigh of relief -- James Bond has returned to his roots.
After controversially abandoning his traditional martini in favour of a Heineken in 'Skyfall', the secret service agent has reverted to his original tastes for upcoming film 'Spectre'.
Belvedere Vodka has partnered with the franchise and to celebrate, has not only released limited edition 007 bottles, but the official James Bond martini recipe, which you can find below.
One piece of advice? Serve it shaken, not stirred.
Belvedere Spectre 007 Martini
- 60ml (2oz) Belvedere Vodka
- 10ml (1/3oz) Dry vermouth
- 1 Sicilian green olive
- 5ml (1/6oz) Sicilian green olive brine
- Gently muddle olives in base of mixing glass.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake hard with ice.
- Double strain into a chilled martini glass.
Suggest a correction