Because it's Easter you're allowed to eat your bodyweight in chocolate. They are the rules. And what's better than chocolate? Peppermint chocolate!
This recipe for homemade choc-mint cups is healthy too, so go nuts.
- 6 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 4 tbsp almond butter/spread
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the coconut together until well combined
- Then add in the coconut. Stir through
- Divide the mixture into molds
- Set in the freezer for 1 hour
- Store in freezer. Makes approximately 20 small chocolates
From the Simple Nourishment Super Snacks cookbook