Snow freaking way.
"Battle of the Bastards" was already billed as the biggest episode ever on "Game of Thrones." We knew it took 600 crew members, 500 extras, 70 horses, and more than $10 million to film over a period of 25 days, according to Entertainment Weekly. But Seven Hells! This was almost more ridiculous than the Cleveland Cavs winning the NBA championship ... almost.
Here are the 10 craziest moments from Season 6, Episode 9:
1. Dany going all Mother of Dragons on the Masters.
2. Grey Worm turns his swag on.
Say hello to my little friend.
3. Run, Rickon, Run!
Hey! Rickon's back -- eh -- never mind.
4. Jon going into beast mode.
You know nothing about battle, Jon Snow.
5. Tormund fighting his way back to Brienne.
Probably ... #TormundOfTarth.
6. Littlefinger going all Gandalf with the Knights of the Vale.
Littlefinger saved the day with the one army to rule them all.
7. When Wun Wun didn't want anyone to Hold the Door.
Let's hear it Wun time for the dude.
8. Jon getting to know Ramsay better.
Family dinners are going to be awkward.
9. Sansa walking away like a boss.
Eh ... he was poisoned by our enemies.
10. Stark banner back at Winterfell
Winter is here.
Make sure to check out our "Game of Thrones" after-show for "Battle of the Bastards" below: