Good news for anyone who missed Dave Ghrol's secret Sydney shows recently: he's bringing the band down under early next year!
On Thursday the Foo Fighters announced that they were heading to Australia and New Zealand in January and February 2018 to support the their ninth album 'Concrete and Gold' which is out next week, September 15.
This will be the first time the Foo Fighters will be performing tracks from their latest album, as well as cranking out the classics.
— Frontier Touring (@frontiertouring) September 6, 2017
For each show, the Foo Fighters are joined by Weezer for their first shows back in Aus since 2013, plus, as an added bonus, every city will have a local opener to shake things up.
Here are the details for each show, plus who'll be joining the Foo Fighters and Weezer in each show.
- Saturday, January 20: NIB Stadium, Perth WA with Cosmic Kahuna
- Tuesday, January 23: Coopers Stadium, Adelaide SA with Amyl and the Sniffers
- Thursday, January 25: Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane QLD with DZ Deathrays
- Saturday, January 27: ANZ Stadium, Sydney NSW with The Preatures
- Tuesday, January 30: Etihad Stadium, Melbourne VIC with Clowns
- Saturday, February 3: Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland NZ with Ayn Randy