Instagram is as much about sharing photos of your niece as it is about drooling over other people's meals. And while it's natural to indulge once in a while, the abundance of junk food does tend to clog up our feeds. And it's hard to resist Nutella and bacon.
As it turns out though, there are a slew of just-as-beautiful and enticing accounts that won't do a number on your waistline or your cholesterol levels.
Perhaps you're finally getting around to making your own almond milk or the smoothie bowl you've always dreamed of. Or perhaps you just want to look at some beautiful, strategically placed citrus. Whatever your health-conscious, food-loving soul is looking for, these 13 accounts have got you covered.
1. @nutririonstripped: A nutritionist who shares gorgeous food photos and provides inspiration, too. Plus her logo is an avocado in the shape of a heart, so ...
2. @dltvo: Smoothies, citrus and succulents, oh my!
3.@davidleestudios: What's better than photos of food? Stop motion videos of food.
5. @anne_travel_foodie: Two words: Sushi. Pie.
6.@jveuxetrebonne: A stop motion artist with a wonderful penchant for bold color (and candied citrus).
7. @banana_mylk: This account could make a smoothie bowl lover out of anyone.
9. @adamkenworthy: Chef Adam Kenworthy shows off beautifully presented, colorful clean eats.
10. @fresheather: Duo Hannah and Heather balance out indulgent meals with overnight oats, zoodles and more.
11. @livingthehealthychoice: You might think you stumbled upon Bon Appetit's feed thanks to the artful aesthetic on this food blogger's page.
12. @foodheavenshow: This adorable pair of dietitians share just as many inspiring photos of their travels as they do their healthy meals.
13. @dailybreakfast: All yummy breakfasts. All the time.
Do you want to be more mindful about eating healthy foods that’ll keep your mind and body at their best? Sign up for our newsletter and join our Eat Well, Feel Great challenge to learn how to fuel your body in the healthiest way possible. We’ll deliver tips, challenges and advice to your inbox every day.
Also on HuffPost: