The singer shared a handwritten playlist titled: "New Songs That Will Make Your Life More Awesome: (I promise!)" Of the 11 songs mentioned, Swift features both well-known and newer artists. She also gives a shoutout to bestie/squad member, Hailee Steinfeld, who recently released her first single.
Even though Swift doesn't really get along with Spotify, we've added a Spotify playlist and YouTube videos of the songs for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!
1. "No Words," by Erik Hassle
2. "Mine," by Phoebe Ryan
3. "Poetic," by Seinabo Sey
4. "How I Want Ya," by Hudson Thames feat. Hailee Steinfeld
5. "New Obsession," by Frankie
6. "Alive" by Kehlani feat. Coucheron
7. "I'm Yours," by Alessia Cara
8. "Sleep On It," by Emmi
9. "Return to the Moon," by EL VY
10. "Swords," by M.I.A.
11. "It's Strange," by Louis the Child, feat. K.Flay
Also on HuffPost:
For a constant stream of entertainment news and discussion, follow HuffPost Entertainment on Viber.