ROBERTO SCHMIDT/AFP/Getty Images
Charles Darwin University
Vets said the turtle suffered blood poisoning after consuming the coins that had been tossed by Thai tourists.
Athit Perawongmetha / Reuters
These turtles have taught us much.
Paul Harris / Fairfax Media
People had reportedly tossed the money at the animal for good luck.
The hatchlings are no match for an unprecedented heatwave.
Now that's a BIG turtle. This giant leatherback joined some boaters off Mangawhai, New Zealand on Tuesday ― and as the clip posted on Facebook by Pippa Partington shows, the big guy was very chill abo...
It's been called one of the most significant problems facing the world today but when Kathy Townsend started researching marine plastics and the impact it had on sea turtles, she was told it wasn't an...
A group of animals from Taronga Zoo have had their Christmas feast early, chowing down on some gift-wrapped fruits and vegetables. “While Christmas only comes once a year, enrichment is something we i...