She's one of Hollywood's most exciting stars -- and we're not even slightly biased.
Aside from acting alongside the likes of Leo DiCaprio and Michelle Williams, Margot Robbie has some serious credibility in the hair department, too.
The 25-year-old whose latest project, Suicide Squad hits screens in August isn't scared of mixing it up. From deep, chestnut waves to a don't-mess-with-me chop Robbie has our short, long, textured and Disney princess hair goals sorted.
1. If you've been umm-ing and ahh-ing about taking scissors to those strands. Behold all the convincing you'll ever need.
2. From business to braids, Robbie easily rivals Daenerys Targaryen and Katniss in the braid stakes.
3. We guess The 2014 Academy Awards was a decent enough occasion to debut a new brunette 'do.
4. Hair so romantic it will take you back to when love letters were a thing.
5. A low bun that literally screams "You will do everything I say."
6. Half up, half down -- AKA the cool girl's go-to.
7. SERIOUS SHORT HAIR. THAT IS ALL.
8. The good girl kind of up-do your mother will approve of.
9. A fishtail braid that gives you high school nostalgia.
10. An off-duty hairstyle fit for Fashion Week (and a Givenchy tailored suit to go with it).
11. So bouncy! So fun! So Margot.