If you hate mayonnaise, despise the white stuff, can't have it within a five-foot radius of your being, we're willing to bet that potato salad is the bane of your existence. A heap of delicious, freshly cooked potatoes, drowned in a bucket-load of mayo. It's a difficult sight to see for those with an aversion to mayo, and a tough reality to live (a life without potato salad, that is).
We're here to help with 10 potato salads that don't need a single dollop of mayonnaise. That's right, mayo-less potato salads are here and they're just in time for summer. Bonus, a few of these recipes use bacon (and its grease) in place of mayo. Genius.
Here they are:
- 1Roasted Potato Salad With Bacon DressingFoodie Crush
- 2Warm Asian Potato SaladSteamy Kitchen
- 3Grilled Potato Salad With Almond-Basil Chimichurri And 7-Minute EggsHalf Baked Harvest
- 4Lemony Roasted Potato SaladBev Cooks
- 5German Potato SaladFoodie Crush
- 6Herbed Red Potato SaladCookie And Kate
- 7Roasted Potato SaladHow Sweet It Is
- 8Braised Potato Salad With White BeansNaturally Ella
- 9Fingerling Potato SaladOh Sweet Basil
- 10Warm Bacon Potato SaladSteamy Kitchen