Hosting an awards show is a tough gig. You've got to keep the show flowing, entertain a huge crowd and oh, right, change your entire look at record speed multiple times over the course of the evening.
For that reason alone, having supermodel Gigi Hadid emcee the MuchMusic Awards in Toronto Sunday night was a wise decision. After all, who better to change into six (yes, six!) different outfits in one night than a Fashion Week mainstay?
But Hadid didn't only transition from outfit to outfit with ease, she looked like she had a blast doing it. From a show-stopping red suit on the red carpet to her matching moment with Hailey Baldwin, check out the many sparkly, swoon-worthy looks she wore during evening's festivities:
- She kicked things off in a red Mugler suit:George Pimentel via Getty Images
- Stunned in an elaborate Elisabetta Franchi coat and Jennifer Fisher Choker:Ernesto Distefano via Getty Images
- Donned a Uel Camilo crop-top:Ernesto Distefano via Getty Images
- Matched with pal Hailey Baldwin in all black everything Dion Lee:George Pimentel via Getty Images
- Rocked a mint green suede August Getty look:George Pimentel via Getty Images
- And sparkled in a shimmering mini-dress:Ernesto Distefano via Getty Images