There aren’t many turkey burgers that inspire the same excitement as a traditional beef burger. While burgers are normally celebrated for being juicy and ever so satisfying, the turkey alternative has the reputation of being dry, bland and all around disappointing.
It doesn’t have to be that way. With the right recipes on hand, you can make a turkey burger that’s even better than its calorie-laden counterpart. All the same flavor, with less fat and fewer calories -- just be sure to buy lean ground turkey.
We have just those recipes for you. These 15 turkey burgers are full of big taste. Using bold Thai flavors, buffalo sauce or melty cheese, the recipes below are anything but bland.
- 1Queso Turkey BurgerBev Cooks
- 2Roasted Jalapeño Cheddar Turkey Burgers With BBQ AioliHow Sweet It Is
- 3Thai Turkey BugersFeasting at Home
- 4Turkey Burgers With Creamy Gorgonzola And Chili Garlic SlawHow Sweet It Is
- 5Buffalo Turkey Burgers With Buffalo Blue Cheese SauceRecipe Runner
- 6Pesto Turkey BurgersThe Lemon Bowl
- 7Fiendishly Tasty Bacon Turkey BurgersJames Ransom/Food52
- 8Asian Turkey BurgersHow Sweet It Is
- 9Classic Turkey BurgersCenter Cut Cook
- 10Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey BurgerBev Cooks
- 11Turkey Zucchini Burger With Garlic Mayo RecipeSimply Recipes
- 12Jalapeno Cheddar BurgersSpend With Pennies
- 13Mar-A-Lago Turkey BurgerOh Sweet Basil
- 14Umami Turkey BurgerDori/Food52
- 15Turkey And Zucchini Burgers With Green Onion and CuminThe View From The Great Island