Chia pudding is one of our favorite health food trends. It's basically just chia seeds that become all soft and jelly-like when soaked in liquid (usually milk or a milk alternative). It's good for you because these little seeds are nutrient packed, but it also tastes like, well, pudding.
We've just stumbled upon a new chia seed pudding recipe that brings a little decadence into this healthy dish. It's all thanks to Lucky Charms.
Food blogger How Sweet It Is made cereal milk with her Lucky Charms and she used that to make the chia pudding. Cereal milk -- which is essentially just milk steeped in cereal -- was made famous by Christina Tosi of Milk Bar and we're always thrilled when we see it in a new recipe. The pudding is topped off with a few marshmallows to bring the whole treat to the next level.
So next time you're craving something sweet but don't want to give in to a bowl of ice cream, give this cereal milk chia pudding a try.
And if you're looking for another flavor, check out all these other chia puddings you can make.
- 1Basic Chia Seed PuddingOh She Glows
- 2Peanut Butter Creamy Chia Seed PuddingEdible Perspective
- 3Key Lime Pie Chia Seed PuddingBlissful Basil
- 4Layered Chocolate And Strawberry Chia PuddingDeborah Davis
- 5Superfood Chia PuddingThe Awesome Green
- 6Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed PuddingMinimalist Baker
- 7Berry Soft Serve Vanilla Chia Seed PuddingBlissful Basil
- 8Banana Almond Chia PuddingGrits And Chopsticks
- 9Matcha Chia Seed PuddingOne Ingredient Chef
- 10Lemon Raspberry Chia PuddingThe Healthy Maven
- 11Cake Batter Chia PuddingEdible Perspective
- 12Blueberry Cardamom Chia Seed PuddingJames Ransom/Food52
- 13Pina Colada Chia PuddingEazy Peazy Mealz