When given the option between regular or sweet potato fries, many are faced with a difficult decision. Fries are classic, but sweet potatoes are irresistible. Sweet potatoes know how to make things exciting ― they basically reinvented French fries. And now they’ve gone and done the same thing to toast.
That’s right, classic ol’ toast is being replaced with thick, toasted slices of sweet potato and topped with all kinds of tasty foods. Think bacon and avocado. Or soft boiled egg. This is one health food trend we think everyone will love. Here are five examples of how to get on this newest health kick.
- Lean And Green Sweet Potato ToastEating Bird Food
- Peanut Butter Banana Sweet Potato ToastFamily Food On The Table
- Paleo Sweet Potato ToastsThe Dish On Healthy
- Sweet Potato Toast With Herby BeansQuite Good Food
- Sweet Potato Avocado Toast With Soft Boiled Egg And GreensHonestly Nourished
- Sweet Potato Bites With Avocado And BaconErin Clarke of Well Plated
- Sweet Potato Toast With Avocado Pea Mash, Feta And EggsTuulia
- Nutella And Blueberry Sweet Potato ToastFamily Food On The Table
- Mahi Loaded ToastThe Castaway Kitchen