As part of HuffPost’s “Reclaim” project, HuffPost Taste will focus the entire month of July on simple ways you can reduce food waste in your own home.
In order to not waste this opportunity to eat our favorite seasonal produce, we’ve filled this week’s meal planning recipes with tomatoes, basil, blueberries and peaches ― because they’re at their peak now, too. It’s time to indulge in summer’s best.
Even if you’re not really a meal planner you’re going to want to participate in this week’s Sunday meal plan. The recipes are that good. Just one note: for the roasted blueberry parfait, prep everything on Sunday, but wait to assemble until you’re ready to eat. Happy cooking, folks!
- 1Roasted Blueberry Coconut Quinoa Parfaits With Coconut GranolaHow Sweet It Is
- 2Roasted Tomato GazpachoNaturally Ella
- 3Double Tomato Pesto Spaghetti With Zucchini NoodlesCookie And Kate
- 4Chicken Pesto KebabsDamn Delicious
- 5Peach Tea PopsiclesNaturally Ella
More Stories Like This: