Most people don’t really get excited about radishes, but that’s just because they’ve never eaten them served on top of a piece of buttered bread with salt. This simple meal ― made famous by the French ― is a revelation and makes it clear just how great this peppery root vegetable can be.
While atop of buttery bread might be the best way to eat radishes, there are a few other recipes that also make this produce shine. Radishes are great when roasted, grilled and sautéed. They make salsas exciting and they pickle exceptionally well. One taste of radishes prepared like that, and you’ll soon see there’s more to this ingredient than salads.
These are the recipes you need to finally see the radish’s full potential.
- 1Buttered Radish And Ricotta ToastNaturally Ella
- 2Corn Radish SaladFeasting at Home
- 3Spicy Quick Pickled RadishesCookie And Kate
- 4Roasted Radish PolentaNaturally Ella
- 5Shaved Radish And Apple SaladThe View from Great Island
- 6Grilled RadishesFeasting at Home
- 7Fattoush SaladFoodie Crush
- 8Roasted Radish FlatbreadBev Cooks
- 9Radish Scallion SalsaNaturally Ella
- 10Scallion Pancake With Watercress-Radish RelishCarolineWright
- 11Buttered Radishes With Poached EggNaturally Ella
- 12Radish Salad With Mint And PistachiosSimply Recipes
- 13Spring Radish Crostini With Creamy Herb ButterSeaweedandSassafras
- 14Thai Corn ChowderPass The Sushi
- 15Radish Scrambled Toastcristinasciarra
- 16Vietnamese Banh Mi SaladA Spicy Perspective