Sushi is the answer to hot-weather dining. It doesn’t demand the use of an oven ― a must during sweltering summer months ― and it fills us up without making us feel bloated. It’s basically all we want when the heat is beating us down, especially when that sushi is made out of whole cucumber.
There’s no denying the refreshing qualities of a cucumber, so using them to house our favorite sushi ingredients is downright genius. Food blogger Live Eat Learn shows us how to create this summer magic in the video above. But for the whole recipe, you’re going to want to head on over to her site.
Get the cucumber sushi roll recipe here.
And once you’ve done that, you can continue to get your cucumber fill with these recipes.
- 1Minty Watermelon Cucumber MargaritaHalf Baked Harvest
- 2Chilled Cucumber Soup With Yogurt, Cilantro And CorianderFeasting at Home
- 3Moroccan Cucumber Watermelon SaladFeasting at Home
- 4Cucumber Vodka SodaHow Sweet It Is
- 5Greek Salad With Homemade Whole Wheat PitaHow Sweet It Is
- 6Smashed Asian Cucumber SaladThe Woks of Life
- 7Sparkling Watermelon Cucumber SangriaHow Sweet It Is
- 8Spiralized Refrigerator Quick Dill PicklesFoodie Crush
- 9Cucumber Melon RefresherHalf Baked Harvest
- 10Turkish Cucumber SaladFeasting at Home
- 11Cucumber Ribbon Ahi SaladFeasting at Home
- 12Creamy Pineapple Cucumber SmoothieMinimalist Baker
- 13Cucumber Delight CocktailFoodie Crush
- 14Cucumber Satay Crunch SaladNaturally Ella
- 15Cucumber MartiniFoodie Crush
- 16Cucumber Quinoa Salad With FetaNaturally Ella
- 17Cucumber Salad With Tahini Yogurt SauceAlexandra Cooks
- 18Cucumber MargaritaA Beautiful Mess
Can't figure out what to cook? Message us on Facebook Messenger for healthy recipe recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner!