Nothing says summer like a frozen beverage in hand. This summer, that frozen beverage should also mean a glass of wine ― because there’s no reason you should have to pick between the two. It’s time to embrace the wine slushie.
Wine slushies blend up a glass (or bottle) of wine into a frozen drink that will refresh and relax you at the end of a summer day. Sometimes, fruit is also blended into the mix ― think frozen sangria. And sometimes, these frozen drinks get a little kick from something a little stronger, like limoncello.
Here are the recipes you need to embrace the wine slushie trend.
- 1Lychee, Coconut And Rose SlushieMatters of the Belly
- 2Peach Wine SlushiesDessert For Two
- 3Strawberry Red Wine SlushieHungry Couple NYC
- 4Frozen Peach BelliniDamn Delicious
- 5Frozen Sangria SlushieBaking a Moment
- 6Tropical Wine SlushiesTwinspiration
- 7Watermelon Lemoncello Prosecco SmoothieFloating Kitchen
- 8Summer Fruit Wine SlushieModernly Morgan
- 9Blackberry Merlot SlushiesFrom Calculus To Cupcakes
- 10Cantaloupe Wine SlushiesCooking With Books
Can't figure out what to cook? Message us on Facebook Messenger for healthy recipe recommendations for breakfast, lunch and dinner!