Our Olympians are returning home, but we still have the memories and the photos to keep Rio 2016 front of mind.
And there is no shortage of them.
Staff at Getty Images, a leading photo agency, have chosen their favourite images of our Aussie athletes on show at Rio for The Huffington Post Australia.
Getty Images Vice President of Editorial Content Stuart Hannagan said he's constantly surprised by the variety and originality of sporting images, despite it being his ninth Olympic Games.
"The Rio Games have been the most visual Olympics yet and, whilst we always talk about the increase in technology and speed, nothing takes away from a professional photographer's eye and the ability to take an image that stands the test of time," Hannagan told HuffPost Australia.
"We saw the stunning photography mixed with raw emotion and moments that encapsulates all it is to cover an Olympic Games."
So here are the best of the best.
- Swimming by Adam PrettyGetty Images
- Diving by Al BelloGetty Images
- Swimming by Al BelloGetty Images
- Long Jump by Cameron SpencerGetty Images
- Equestrian by Christian PetersonGetty Images
- Sailing by Clive MasonGetty Images
- Women's Rugby Sevens by David RogersGetty Images
- Volleyball by Ezra ShawGetty Images
- Kayaking by Jamie SquireGetty Images
- Sailing by Laurence GriffithsGetty Images
- BMX by Mark KolbeGetty Images
- Racewalking by Ryan PierseGetty Images
- Cycling by Ryan PierseGetty Images