As much as we enjoy cooking, most weeknights need simple meals. That’s why we love rice bowls. Rice bowls are the solution to nights when you’re too tired to think about cooking, but still need to eat. They’re the answer for when you only have a couple of ingredients in your fridge and can’t handle the thought of going to the store.
Sure, rice bowls can get fancy ― and we have some of those for you below ― but they can also be the genius solution to that half a cucumber, couple of carrots and leftover chicken wasting away in the fridge. Served on a bed of rice, with the right dressing, almost any stray ingredients can become dinner.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- 1Spicy Sweet Potato And Green Rice Burrito BowlsCookie + Kate
- 2Teriyaki Chicken Rice BowlFoodie Crush
- 3Cauliflower Rice Burrito BowlMinimalist Baker
- 4Pineapple, Chorizo Rice Bowl With Avocado CreamHow Sweet It Is
- 520-Minute Thai Basil Beef Rice BowlHalf Baked Harvest
- 6Roasted Tomatillo Chicken And Rice BowlPinch of Yum
- 7Roasted Harvest Veggie, Curried Avocado And Coconut Rice BowlsHalf Baked Harvest
- 8Buffalo Chicken BowlBev Cooks
- 9Kimchi Rice With Fried EggFeasting at Home
- 10Vegetarian Sushi BowlNaturally Ella
- 11Korean Beef Rice BowlPinch of Yum