It requires some serious effort to even summon the energy to make a home-cooked meal, much less to have the actual skills to execute it. That’s why you should make sure what you do cook will reward you not only for dinner, but for the next meal (or two) to follow.
While fried chicken is tempting ― and still wholly edible the next day ― there are some meals that actually taste better when given some time to rest in the fridge. Those are the recipes you should be using your last bit of energy on. That’s how you double down.
Behold, 10 recipes that’ll taste great for dinner ― and even better as leftovers.
- 1Thai Green Chicken CurrySimply Recipes
- 2Irish Beef StewDamn Delicious
- 3Pimento Cheese Chicken SaladHow Sweet It Is
- 4Mexican LasagnaSimply Recipes
- 5Roasted Sweet Potato And Black Bean ChiliCooking Classy
- 6Crockpot Italian Chicken And Broccoli Rabe ChiliHalf Baked Harvest
- 7Three Bean SaladSimply Recipes
- 8BBQ Meatloaf SlidersHow Sweet It Is
- 9Meatballs And Tomato SauceFoodie Crush
- 10Butternut Beef Stew With Pearl CouscousHow Sweet It Is