The Emmy Awards, television’s biggest night, are finally here, kicking off awards season and hereby marking months of great celebrity style to come.
When we weren’t busy obsessing over the adorable “Stranger Things” cast, we took note of a few things on this year’s carpet: a notable showing of yellow gowns, a few pant/dress combos, some serious sparkle and of course, so much glamour.
Ellie Kemper looked unbreakable in a Jenny Packham gown and chic bob, Kerry Washington once again proved she’s the queen of maternity style and Sarah Paulson, well, we’ll let you bask in that Prada glory for yourself.
Take a look at our picks for best-dressed of the night below.
- Ellie Kemper in Jenny PackhamKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- Kristen Bell in Zuhair MuradJohn Shearer via Getty Images
- Emilia Clarke in VersaceJohn Shearer via Getty Images
- Tracee Ellis Ross in Ralph LaurenJohn Shearer via Getty Images
- Angela Bassett in Christian SirianoJohn Shearer via Getty Images
- Sophie Turner in ValentinoSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Michelle Dockery in Oscar de la RentaJohn Shearer via Getty Images
- Kerry Washington in Brandon MaxwellKevin Mazur via Getty Images
- Viola Davis in MarchesaSteve Granitz via Getty Images
- Tina Fey in Oscar de la RentaROBYN BECK via Getty Images
- Sarah Hyland in Monique LhullierFrazer Harrison via Getty Images