There are foods we eat that work against us, and make us feel not that great ― ahem, many of our favorite comfort foods are to blame. But then there are some foods we can turn to that’ll actually make us feel better when we’re ailing ― chicken noodle soup is famous for healing us when we’re under the weather.
And there’s a whole other kind of soup, the kind that can soothe an upset stomach. Those are the soups we have for you today.
Soups spiked with ginger, made with miso or bubbling with broth are what you need to help heal your stomach. Here are 10 great options. Just remember: If a soup calls for a spicy ingredient (like red chile flakes), just skip it. Or if you’re feeling particularly bloated, skip the recipes that call for beans.
- 1Ginger Bok Choy Soup With NoodlesNaturally Ella
- 2Chicken Soup With Ginger And Shiitake MushroomsSimply Recipes
- 3Turmeric Broth Detox SoupFeasting at Home
- 4Greek Lemon Chicken SoupA Spicy Perspective
- 515-Minute Miso SoupMinimalist Baker
- 6Winter Vegetable Chicken Noodle SoupHalf Baked Harvest
- 7Crockpot Lentil SoupPinch of Yum
- 8Chicken Detox SoupA Spicy Perspective
- 9Pea Soup With Frekkah And PestoNaturally Ella
- 10Rosemary Chicken Noodle SoupGimme Some Oven