Breakfast burritos are simple to make: you just take all the breakfast foods you love and roll them into a tortilla. You don’t really need a recipe to start on your journey of making morning burritos. But recipes, like the ones we have for you below, will help you make those burritos great.
Some folks think that breakfast burritos are inherently mediocre, but we’re here to prove that theory wrong. Did you know you could sneak tater tots into your breakfast burrito? How about chiles rellenos? Because you can. And you should. Here are 14 recipes that’ll inspire you to make great breakfast burritos ― your mornings deserve it.
- 1Tater Tot, Breakfast Sausage And Egg BurritoDamn Delicious
- 2Bacon And Potato BurritosWhat's Gaby Cooking
- 3Avocado Breakfast BurritoHalf Baked Harvest
- 4Red Pepper, Black Bean And Egg Freezer Breakfast BurritoGimme Some Oven
- 5Chiles Relleno BurritoMacheesmo
- 6Mushroom, Spinach And Sausage Breakfast BurritoFoodie Crush
- 7Ultimate Breakfast BurritoReal Food By Dad
- 8Freezer Breakfast Burritos With Sweet Potato Hash And Black BeansCookie And Kate
- 9Protein-Packed Breakfast BurritosFit Foodie Finds
- 10Vegetarian Breakfast BurritosFit Foodie Finds
- 11Make-Ahead Breakfast Burrito PouchMacheesmo
- 12California Breakfast BurritoCooking With Cocktail Rings
- 13Loaded Breakfast BurritosSerena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- 14Sweet Potato, Black Bean And Avocado Breakfast BurritosAmbitious Kitchen