The simplest way to make any morning better is with a good breakfast. And making a good breakfast is most easily achieved with eggs. There are many simple ways to make eggs ― steamed, boiled, scrambled ― but one of the most hands-off is baked.
Baked eggs can take many forms ― think frittatas, stratas and casseroles. Any which way you choose to make them, they won’t disappoint. Loaded with breakfast meats, veggies or cheese, they’re just the kind of meal you need to help you get your day started on the right foot.
- 1Spinach And Mushroom Egg White FrittataFoodie Crush
- 2Bacon, Potato And Egg CasseroleTwo Peas and their Pod
- 3Mediterranean StrataFoodie Crush
- 4Breakfast Strata With Mushrooms, Caramelized Onions, Goat Cheese And ThymeFeasting at Home
- 5Italian Baked EggsDamn Delicious
- 6Roasted Tomato And Zucchini FrittataFoodie Crush
- 7Easy Make-Ahead Breakfast CasseroleSally's Baking Addiction
- 8Spring Vegetable Egg CasseroleTwo Peas and their Pod
- 9Spinach Artichoke Egg CasseroleA Spicy Perspective
- 10Breakfast Casserole With Potatoes, Sausage And EggsGimme Some Oven