Lasagna embodies everything we love about pasta. It’s hearty, soul-warming and comforting — plus it comes served in a cheese-crusted casserole dish. Lasagna is the quintessential comfort food. And what do we love more than comfort food? Absolutely nothing.
Many of us only enjoy this Italian classic when eating out, but lasagna is a really simple meal to make at home. Plus, it’s pretty much guaranteed to turn out well (because you never really go wrong with pasta, sauce and cheese all baked together).
We’ve gathered more than 20 incredible lasagna recipes to show you how easy (and delicious) it can be when baked in your kitchen. There are recipes for traditionalists to creative types, and everything in between.
- 1Homemade Sausage LasagnaA Spicy Perspective
- 2Simple Vegetarian Skillet LasagnaHalf Baked Harvest
- 3Creamy Spinach And Mushroom LasagnaDamn Delicious
- 4Extra Cheesy Classic Homemade LasagnaHalf Baked Harvest
- 5Spinach Artichoke LasagnaCookie And Kate
- 6Sausage, Sweet Potato And Zucchini LasagnaPinch of Yum
- 7Springtime Skillet LasagnaHalf Baked Harvest
- 8Mini Lasagna CupsDamn Delicious
- 9Spicy Mexican Lasagna Roll UpsHalf Baked Harvest
- 10Veggie Crockpot LasagnaPinch of Yum
- 11Easiest LasagnaDamn Delicious
- 12Roasted Butternut Squash LasagnaBell'alimento
- 1310-Minute Spinach LasagnaGimme Some Oven
- 14Spaghetti Squash Lasagna BoatsPinch of Yum
- 15Brussels Sprouts LasagnaHow Sweet It Is
- 16Lasagna SoupDamn Delicious
- 17White Pizza LasagnaHow Sweet It Is
- 18Roasted Garlic Eggplant Lasagna BoatsHalf Baked Harvest
- 19Sweet Potato LasagnaMinimalist Baker
- 20Butternut Squash and Spinach Lasagna RollsSkinny Taste
- 21Springtime Veggie Skillet LasagnaHow Sweet It Is