Sundays are all about relaxing. And one great way to relax is to prepare for the week ahead. Knowing that you’ve taken some steps that will make the next seven days easier and healthier is the best way to put your mind at ease ― even if it means you need to get your body working in the kitchen now. We’re talking Sunday meal prep.
This week we have a plethora of flavors to keep your taste buds happy ― all of them interchangeable for lunch and dinner, and all of them even better as leftovers. We’re talking Vietnamese-inspired pork banh mi bowls, Italian- (and fall-) inspired pumpkin seed pesto pasta, and a Middle Eastern-inspired chickpea shakshuka that can be served with or without an egg. (Opt for the egg!)
Don’t worry, we have breakfast and sweets covered too, with a quinoa porridge and homemade fig newtons. Let’s get started:
- 1Overnight Autumn Breakfast QuinoaHow Sweet It Is
- 2Slow Cooker Banh Mi Rice BowlHow Sweet It Is
- 3Pumpkin Seed Pesto Pasta With Caramelized Delicata SquashHow Sweet It Is
- 4Chickpea ShakshukaMinimalist Baker
- 5Healthy GF Fig NewtonsMinimalist Baker