In the summer, eating salad is a given. It’s hot. You don’t want to cook. You hardly even want to eat. Summer salads help us get through the heat. But as soon as the temperature lowers, we drop salads from the list of options.
But don’t you know that salads only get better in the fall?
Even though the weather makes you want to stick your face in a big bowl of mac and cheese, hold back. Fight those comfort food cravings with these healthy fall salads, inspired by the most beautiful seasonal produce. (Some of them even have indulgent ingredients, like bacon, in them ― just remember that it’s all about balance.) We have just the ones you need right here.
- 1Bacon Wrapped Fig And Honeycrisp Apple Salad With Salted Caramel PecanHalf Baked Harvest
- 2Kale Citrus SaladMinimalist Baker
- 3Roasted Delicata Squash Salad With BulgurNaturally Ella
- 4Harvest Cranberry, Persimmon And Burrata SaladHalf Baked Harvest
- 5Apple Pecan Arugula SaladMinimalist Baker
- 6Autumn Arugula SaladHow Sweet It Is
- 7Fall Harvest Quinoa SaladHalf Baked Harvest
- 8Chipotle Sweet Potato Taco SaladNaturally Ella
- 9Winter Salad Of Roasted Golden Beets And Butternut SquashVerses from my Kitchen
- 10Caramelized Brussels Sprout Salad With Blue Cheese, Bacon And Caramel Apple VinaigretteHalf Baked Harvest
- 11Kale Caesar SaladBev Cooks
- 12Prosciutto, Pear and Roasted Endive SaladBev Cooks
- 13Turmeric Tahini Roasted Cauliflower SaladNaturally Ella
- 14Winter Salad With Maple Candied Walnuts And Balsamic Fig DressingHalf Baked Harvest
- 15Roasted Beet SaladNaturally Ella