Halloween is here, and if you’re anything like us (and thousands of other Americans), you’ve put off all your plans to celebrate this holiday. You’ve got to make your costume, plan your party and buy your candy. If you’ve run out of time to make Halloween-themed food, we’re not surprised.
Consider this your rallying cry. With enough hustle, you can make this Halloween the best one yet.
We have what might be the best costume idea ever for you ― Ina and Jeffrey Garten ― and just the recipes you need to throw a spontaneous get-together. We’ve got cocktails, sweet treats and some savory ideas, too. Here they are. Now go and do Halloween right.
- 1Halloween Pumpkin PunchHonestly Yum
- 2Candy Corn And White Chocolate Soft Batch CookiesAverie Cooks
- 3Red Velvet Hot Chocolate With Almond Witch FingersSugar Hero
- 4Candy Corn Pretzel HugsSally's Baking Addiction
- 5Witch's Hair PastaBoulder Locavore
- 6Eyeball PopsThe Domestic Rebel
- 7Candy Corn Martini With Pop Rocks RimBoulder Locavore
- 8Baked Brie BrainsMacheesmo
- 9Bloody Maria ShotsBoulder Locavore