Every week we bring you Sunday Meal Prep to help you lay out healthy weekly meals. Do your shopping, spend a few hours cooking, and enjoy the fruits of your labor all week long. A lot of thought goes into curating them, ensuring there’s a good balance of nutrition and delicious fun.
This week, you’ve got something fantastic to look forward to: chocolate mousse.
Now, hear us out: we haven’t given up on the idea of finding recipes that will get you through the week healthily. No, instead we’ve found a healthy chocolate mousse recipe that we think should be a regular part of everyone’s life ― in moderation, of course.
This mousse is made with dark chocolate and chickpea water (in place of eggs). There is a little bit of sugar in it, but the recipe serves 8-10 so the sugar is minimal. And to balance out that sweet treat we have a veggie-loaded frittata that can double for breakfast and lunch, quinoa cakes, curried chickpeas and an autumn salad. It’s going to be a delicious week.
- 1Sweet Potato, Kale And Goat Cheese FrittataTwo Peas and their Pod
- 2Autumn Tabbouleh With Cauliflower, Carrots And Golden BeetsSimply Recipes
- 3Crispy Quinoa CakesAlexandra's Kitchen
- 4Curried Chickpeas With Cauliflower And Coconut MilkAlexandra's Kitchen
- 5Vegan Chocolate MousseAlexandra's Kitchen