We’ve heard every excuse in the book for skipping breakfast. (By the way, we’ve used them, too.) But eating well is important, and starting the day off on the right foot starts with eating something good.
There’s only one solution to making that happen: finding the easiest breakfast recipes on the planet. If you have just five minutes ― and come on, we know you do ― you can make a homemade breakfast to fill your belly and fuel your body. We’ve got eight options for you. We’re sure you’ll find at least one that you can fit into your morning routine.
- 15-Minute Oatmeal Power BowlOh She Gloes
- 2Spicy Avocado ToastMinimalist Baker
- 35-Minute Honey Yogurt Quinoa ParfaitPinch of Yum
- 45-Minute Protein Breakfast SandwichMacheesmo
- 55-Minute Smoothie BowlMinimalist Baker
- 6French Toast In A MugJelly Toast Blog
- 75-Minute Breakfast TacosEazy Peazy Mealz
- 8Ricotta Toast With Honey And PistachiosMountain Mama Cooks