Many Americans woke up today to shocking, disappointing, even frightening news. And even if you were happy with the results of the election, you’re probably stressed out from the long campaign behind us.
We wish we had the words to make this turn of events settle a little more easily.
But the love language we best know is food, and we’ve got lots of that for you today. Lots and lots of comfort food.
In tough times, a little comfort in the form of mac and cheese, a chocolate-y milkshake or skillet nachos can go a long way. We’re not advocating the practice of drowning your sorrows in your plate, but maybe, just for today, you can ease your pain with the help of a little melted cheese.
- 1One-Pot 30-Minute Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta BakeHalf Baked Harvest
- 2Sloppy Joe Grilled CheeseSpicy Southern Kitchen
- 3Three-Cheese Skillet NachosTwo Peas and their Pod
- 4Simple Salty Sweet Potato Skin ChipsHalf Baked Harvest
- 5Chocolate Chunk CookieHandle The Heat
- 6Pimento Cheese BurgerHow Sweet It Is
- 74-Ingredient Ice Cream Pie With Peanut Butter Krispie CrustFoodie Crush
- 8Buttermilk Ricotta Pancakes With Maple Candied Bacon And EggsHalf Baked Harvest
- 9Crispy Smoked Provolone BLATsHow Sweet It Is
- 10Cheesy Garlic Herb Crack BreadHandle The Heat
- 11Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge Milkshake with Malted Milk Whipped CreamHalf Baked Harvest
- 12Easy Weeknight Chicken TacosHow Sweet It Is
- 13One-Pot PastaDamn Delicious
- 14Brown Sugar Pecans And Sweet Bacon With Havarti Grilled CheeseFoodie Crush
- 15Super Creamy Mac And CheeseSpicy Southern Kitchen
- 16Bourbon Glazed MeatloafThe View from Great Island
- 17Creamy Chicken And Mushroom SoupDamn Delicious
- 185-Ingredient ChiliGimme Some Oven
- 19Easy One-Pot LasagnaDamn Delicous
- 20Garlic Mashed PotatoesHow Sweet It Is