There are many great pairings in the food world: cheese and wine, peanut butter and jelly, even burgers and fries. But the combo of chocolate and strawberries is hands down one of the best couplings in dessert history. It’s proof that soul mates really do exist.
That’s why, when Valentine’s Day nears, chocolate-covered strawberries are a favorite treat. (They’re easy to make, too ― just watch the video above.) And then there are chocolate and strawberry pies, cakes and trifles.
This Valentine’s Day, to really celebrate love, eat some chocolate strawberry desserts. We’ve got recipes for you below.
- 1Chocolate Covered Strawberry PieLove And Olive Oil
- 2Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream CakeHandle The Heat
- 3Chocolate Mousse Filled StrawberriesA Beautiful Mess
- 4Chocolate Covered Strawberry BrowniesIf You Give A Blonde A Kitchen
- 5Chocolate Covered Strawberry EclairsLove And Olive Oil
- 6Chocolate-Covered Strawberry TrifleSomething Swanky
- 7Chocolate Pancakes With Strawberry YogurtAnnies Eats
- 8Chocolate Strawberry OatmealBakerita
- 9Chocolate Covered Strawberry CupcakesWhole Bite Blog
- 10Strawberry Chocolate Tiramisu TrifleCompletely Delicious
- 11No Bake Chocolate CheesecakesMinimalist Baker
- 12Strawberries And Champagne Galette With A Chocolate CrustA Beautiful Mess
- 13Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cookie CupsLife Love And Sugar
- 14Dark Chocolate Strawberry Ice CreamLove And Olive Oil
- 15Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ice Cream PieHandle The Heat