For many people, Valentine’s Day is about the sweets, like heart-shaped baked goods and chocolate treats. For those same people who want to eat homemade dessert but hate baking, this can be a predicament. What’s a sugar-lover to do? Enter: no-bake desserts.
No-bake desserts are popular during the summer when it’s just too dang hot to turn on the oven ― they come in the form of icebox cakes and chilled pies. But the winter months offer some great options as well. We’re talking no-bake cheesecakes, trifles, truffles and more.
These are the dessert recipes you need this Valentine’s Day if you hate baking ― or if you just love sweets.
- 1No-Bake Neapolitan Cheesecake PieLife Love And Sugar
- 2Easy No-Bake Crème BrûléeCompletely Delicious
- 3Mini Vegan No-Bake Chocolate Mocha Fudge And Coconut TartsHalf Baked Harvest
- 4Cabernet Chocolate TrufflesHow Sweet It Is
- 5No-Bake Banana Split Cake DessertBrown Eyed Baker
- 6Mini Tiramisu TriflesLife Love And Sugar
- 7No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsCompletely Delicious
- 8No-Bake Chocolate-Covered Strawberry CheesecakesHow Sweet It Is
- 9Coconut No-Bake CookiesMinimalist Baker
- 10No-Bake S'mores PieBrown Eyed Baker
- 11No-Bake Mini Peanut Butter CheesecakesHandle The Heat