Sweet potato toast started making the rounds last year. And while we were excited about this healthy breakfast alternative, we didn’t put stock into this trend sticking around. How could sweet potato toast possibly compete with avocado toast, we wondered?
Boy were we wrong ― not only is sweet potato toast still a healthy fad, but it’s getting better and better. And we have the recipes to prove it.
If you haven’t given into sweet potato toast yet, now’s the time to put down your wheat-flour filled breakfast and embrace something different. And if you follow the paleo diet or you’re gluten-free, many of these recipes (depending what you top it with) will fit those guidelines.
Here are some new ideas we’re sure you’ll appreciate.
- 1Lean And Green Sweet Potato ToastEating Bird Food
- 2Peanut Butter Banana Sweet Potato ToastFamily Food On The Table
- 3Paleo Sweet Potato ToastsThe Dish On Healthy
- 4Sweet Potato Toast With Herby BeansQuite Good Food
- 5Sweet Potato Avocado Toast With Soft Boiled Egg And GreensHonestly Nourished
- 6Sweet Potato Bites With Avocado And BaconErin Clarke of Well Plated
- 7Sweet Potato Toast With Avocado Pea Mash, Feta And EggsTuulia
- 8Nutella And Blueberry Sweet Potato ToastFamily Food On The Table
- 9Mahi Loaded ToastThe Castaway Kitchen