The idea of mac and cheese without the cheese is hard to wrap your head around. The cheese is pretty much the whole point of the dish, or so most people think. And then, with one bite of vegan mac and cheese, the need for dairy goes out the window.
Vegans know how to make really great cheese substitutes ― a taste of vegan “parm” is proof of that. And when it comes to mac and cheese, they don’t disappoint. It is some truly delicious stuff. It’s creamy, it’s hearty and it even tastes cheese-y.
Try it, and you’ll soon be converted.
- 1Classic Vegan Mac And CheeseDelicious Everyday
- 2Vegan Green Chile Mac And CheeseMinimalist Baker
- 3Vegan Butternut Squash Mac And Cheese With Crispy Sage BreadcrumbsShe Likes Food
- 4Garlic Vegan Mac And CheeseMinimalist Baker
- 5Pumpkin Vegan Mac And CheeseJessica In The Kitchen
- 6Vegan Thai Curry Mac And CheeseA Bite Of Inspiration
- 7Vegan Spinach Mac And CheeseLove And Lemons
- 8Vegan Gluten-Free Mac And CheeseMinimalist Baker
- 9Vegan Caramelized Onion Mac And CheeseMinimalist Baker