Traditional Japanese ramen ― the broth-y noodle soup loaded with umami flavors and often times topped with a soft boiled egg ― can take a long time to perfect. Ramen masters spend years honing their craft. But most of us living stateside don’t have years to wait on a good bowl of ramen, we have an hour ― tops. Plus, we don’t need the calorie bomb that is found in a traditional bowl you’d order at a restaurant.
There is a solution for all of us ramen-loving folks who just don’t have the time. We’re talking about quick, easy ramen soup recipes. Sure, they might not be your traditional bowl of ramen soup, but they are just as satisfying. See for yourself.
- 1Roasted Pork Belly RamenRasa Malaysia
- 2Quick Kimchi RamenThe Woks of Life
- 3Crockpot Caramelized Pork Ramen Noodle Soup With Curry Roasted Acorn SquashHalf Baked Harvest
- 4Bacon And Egg RamenHow Sweet It Is
- 5Pho RamenThe Woks of Life
- 6Spicy Homemade Pulled Pork RamenHow Sweet It Is
- 7Thai Peanut Chicken And Ramen Noodle SoupHalf Baked Harvest
- 8Roasted Chicken RamenHow Sweet It Is
- 9Easy Vegan RamenMinimalist Baker
- 10Homemade Spicy Ramen With TofuPinch of Yum