The United Nations just published its Human Development Report, which ranks the nations with people who live the longest, healthiest lives. We took a look at the top 10 nations and decided to investigate how each of them generally take their coffee. Since we’re going to be drinking coffee regardless, we may as well take notes on the coffee culture of the healthiest people.
So, get settled with your cup of joe, and read on ...
- 9IcelandLucas Jackson / Reuters
- 8IrelandThe Washington Post via Getty Images
- 7NetherlandsReza Estakhrian via Getty Images
- 6SingaporeJonathan Siegel via Getty Images
- 5DenmarkBrzozowska via Getty Images
- 4GermanyMorris MacMatzen / Reuters
- 3SwitzerlandBruno Raffa / EyeEm via Getty Images
- 2Australiagoglik83 via Getty Images
- 1NorwayNever_Odd_Or_Even via Getty Images
CORRECTION: A previous version of this article of this story incorrectly stated that The Netherlands was the nation that consumed the most coffee per year.