Below you’ll find clever storage ideas that make the most of modest bedroom space. Everyone who’s ever lived in a dorm knows about lofting a bed to fit storage bins underneath, so we’ve gathered some ideas you may not have seen a million times. There’s nothing on here we wouldn’t do, or aren’t currently doing ourselves, so none of these suggestions skimp out on style.
“Making it work” doesn’t just mean MacGyver-ing until all your belongings fit. It means actually liking ― no, loving ― the room you sleep in.
- Get creative with pretty hooksAnthropologie
- Opt for a floating night tableEtsy
- Find a slim armoireWayfair
- Buy a storage bedWayfair
- Hang up a pretty laundry bagEtsy
- Invest in a bench with storageHayneedle
- Buy a headboard with storage spaceIkea
- Swap floor lamps for hanging lightsEtsy