"Could It Be Magic"? No, your "Patience" has been rewarded as Take That have announced their first Australian tour in more than 22 years!
You loved them when you were "Kidz" and now the boys are back and they're heading down under, bringing their greatest hits you can "Never Forget" as well as music from their latest album.
Originally featuring Robbie Williams and Jason Orange, "These Days" the group consists of Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen because, as we all know, "Everything Changes".
The musical "Giants" will be returning to Australia in November, bringing their big brand of performance to massive audiences where they'll absolutely "Shine". For fans it will truly be the "Greatest Day".
"We're thrilled to be coming back to Australia and New Zealand," the band said, "and can't wait to perform all the songs our audience know and love."
The tour dates are as follows:
- Saturday, 11 November: Perth Arena, WA
- Monday, 13 November: Adelaide Entertainment Centre, SA
- Wednesday, 15 November: Rod Laver Arena, VIC
- Friday, 17th November: Qudos Bank Arena, NSW
- Saturday, 18th November: Brisbane Entertainment Centre, QLD
- Sunday, 19th November: Newcastle Entertainment Centre, NSW
Tickets will go on sale at 9am on Thursday, April 13. "Pray" you don't miss out!
ALSO ON HUFFPOST AUSTRALIA