Just when we thought we were finally rid of the high maintenance off-the-shoulder trend, it has suddenly become the biggest trend in swimwear this summer ― even though it's basically impossible to actually swim in.
But there are plenty of other stylish, sexy swimsuits out there that are easy to put on and keep on ― and even swim in.
Because really, the only thing you should be worrying about at the beach is reapplying sunscreen.
Check out our picks for beautiful, practical swimwear below and look forward to a summer free of constant readjustment.
- Color-Blocked One-Piece SwimsuitEloquii
- Solid & Striped The Anne Marie Stripe One-PieceShopbop
- Ashley Graham x Swimsuits For All Sensei Bikini, now $61.60Swimsuitsforall
- Shoulder-Tie One Piece SwimsuitJ Crew
- Women's Plus-Size Embroidered Bikini Top and BottomTarget
- Support Coastal Swimsuit Top and BottomModcloth
- Speedster Bikini, now $53.20swimsuitsforall
- Women's Floral Longline Racerback Bikini Top and BottomTarget
- Meshed Opportunity One-Piece SwimsuitModcloth
- Crisscross Contrast One-Piece SwimsuitEloquii
- PilyQ Colorblock Bikini Top and BottomShopbop
- Lonely Mikka Textured Bikini Top and BottomLonely
- Monochrome SwimsuitLong Tall Sally
- Magicsuit Scuba Coco One Piece SwimsuitSoma
- Plunge Side High Leg SwimsuitAsos
- Knot Top and Panel BottomsHackwith Design House