If you’re looking to make small, ethical changes to your beauty routine, start with a simple staple you probably use every day ― mascara.
When deciding to shop consciously, one of the easiest ways to begin is by switching to cruelty-free beauty products that aren’t tested on animals. How can you tell if your beauty products are cruelty-free? They’ll be certified by the CCIC’s Leaping Bunny or PETA’s bunny logo if they’re ethically made. Easy enough!
To help you swap out your beauty products for cruelty-free ones, we’ve rounded up some of our favorite cruelty-free mascaras below:
- 1Pixi by Petra Black Lacquer Lash Primer, $15Dermstore
- 2URBAN DECAY Perversion Mascara, $23Sephora
- 3NYX Professional Makeup Doll Eye Mascara, $9Amazon
- 4it Cosmetics Superhero Mascara, $24It Cosmetics
- 5Pacifica Aquarian Gaze Water Resistant Mascara, $12Amazon
- 6Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Ultra-Natural Mascara, $24Dermstore
- 7RMS Beauty Volumizing Mascara, $28Dermstore
- 8W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara, $22Dermstore
- 9e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara, $3Amazon
- 10Flowercolor Natural Mascara, $22Ecco Bella
- 11Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, $23Too Faced
- 12MILK MAKEUP Ubame Mascara, $24Sephora
- 13TARTE Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara, $23Ulta
- 14Jane Iredale Longest Lash Thickening and Lengthening Mascara, $33Dermstore
- 15100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Ultra Lengthening Mascara, $26Dermstore
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.