The most wonderful time of the year is right around the corner, and for the kids on the “Nice” list, it means one thing: toys. As parents begin the epic quest to find the perfect presents for their children it’s important to remember they’ve been waiting for this moment all year and likely have lofty expectations. By paying attention to their subtle (or not so subtle) hints, you can give them a toy and an experience that they’ll truly treasure. However, if you’ve somehow missed their memos, don’t stress. We’ve partnered with eBay and tapped some top mom bloggers to share tips, antidotes and toys that will help you make a major impact. Watch out Santa!
- 1Help Your Jedi-Master Curate a Collection of Vintage Action FigureseBay
- 2Inspire a Future ‘Top Chef’ with A Make-Believe KitcheneBay
- 3Indulge The Need for Speed with an Awesome ScootereBay
- 4Nurture Teamwork with a Giant LEGO SeteBay
- 5Foster the Ultimate Hypoallergenic Pet with an Animatronic KitteneBay
- 6Encourage Creativity with an Artist’s EaseleBay
- 7Share a Bit of Your History with a Nostalgic DreamboateBay
- 8Prepare Pint-Sized Tycoon’s with Business Savvy Board GameseBay
This holiday season, find 2016’s trendiest toys for your tots and sold out everywhere must-haves on eBay. From Star Wars figurines and the Nintendo NES Classic to Barbie and Hatchimals, the gifts your little ones are waiting on are waiting on eBay.