Salad is so boring ... or so you thought.
Stereotypically, salad is imagined as a bowl of sad greens, listless veggies and watery dressing -- but that doesn't have to be the case. In fact, there are load of delicious salad recipes that will convert even the most staunch salad haters.
We went through some of our favorite food blogs and found eight delicious recipes that are so good, salad may become your new favorite food. Whether you replace your spinach with beets, or iceberg lettuce with lentils, there are countless ways to make salad the best part of any meal. Oh and pro tip, cheese makes anything and everything taste better.
- Summer Couscous SaladNot Enough Cinnamon
- Curried Acorn Squash with Lemon-Arugula SaladNaturally Ella
- Orange Radicchio SaladThe Healthy Maven
- Pesto Corn SaladThe Lean Green Bean
- Raw Spiralized Beet & Mandarin Salad with MintSkinny Taste
- Easy Shrimp And Avocado Taco SaladLemons and Basil
- Shaved Brussel Sprouts with Lemon VinaigretteMy Whole Food Life
- Mediterranean Artichoke SaladThe Healthy Foodie