It turns out there's a reason chia seeds are all the rage in the health food world -- they actually are really good for you. It's not a bad idea to try to add them into your diet, but rather than use them to top your yogurt or sneak them into granola we recommend making them the star of the show by turning your handful of chia seeds into a decadent pudding.
Let us be clear, this pudding is good for you. At it's base, it's made with nothing more than chia seeds and an alternative milk (like almond). Just those two ingredients and an overnight wait in the fridge makes for a delicious pudding that can be eaten for dessert or even breakfast. Add in vanilla or chocolate or fruit and you've got a pudding that is as just satisfying as the real thing. Seriously.
- 1Basic Chia Seed PuddingOh She Glows
- 2Peanut Butter Creamy Chia Seed PuddingEdible Perspective
- 3Key Lime Pie Chia Seed PuddingBlissful Basil
- 4Layered Chocolate And Strawberry Chia PuddingDeborah Davis
- 5Superfood Chia PuddingThe Awesome Green
- 6Overnight Chocolate Chia Seed PuddingMinimalist Baker
- 7Berry Soft Serve Vanilla Chia Seed PuddingBlissful Basil
- 8Banana Almond Chia PuddingGrits And Chopsticks
- 9Matcha Chia Seed PuddingOne Ingredient Chef
- 10Lemon Raspberry Chia PuddingThe Healthy Maven
- 11Cake Batter Chia PuddingEdible Perspective
- 12Blueberry Cardamom Chia Seed PuddingJames Ransom/Food52
- 13Pina Colada Chia PuddingEazy Peazy Mealz
Related on HuffPost: