We all know someone who’s obsessed with “The Great British Bake Off,” and who can blame them? The cozy British reality show is like TV therapy in the form of a comforting, calming, cookie-filled dive into a world where the the stakes are only as high as the towering showstoppers.
Unlike many American competition shows, contestants on “Bake Off” are there to make friends, and their support for one another makes for a Netflix binge session that’s both relaxing and inspiring for both seasoned bakers and beginners. Having never baked so much as a boxed cake mix before, my boyfriend made a cake from scratch after watching one “Bake Off” episode. Talk about a Star Baker!
If you are in search of gifts for “Great British Bake Off” fans in your life, we’ve got you covered. We’ve cooked up 15 great “Bake Off” gift ideas that are sheer perfection for the Sue to your Mel.
Ready, set, gift!
FYI, HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.
- 1A “Great British Baking Show” apron of their own.Etsy / LingArtDesigns
- 2This ‘No Soggy Bottoms’ sign.Etsy / DexMex
- 3An embossing rolling pin, for the detail-oriented baker.Etsy / DiamondWoodcomua
- 4A baking subscription box.CrateJoy
- 5A KitchenAid Stand mixer, for serious bakers.Target
- 6A Noel Fielding-inspired button-up shirt.Cosmo
- 7A copy of Sue Perkins’s book.Amazon
- 8This 25-piece Pyrex baking set.Overstock
- 9A silicone pastry mat, for quick clean up and precise measurements.Wayfair
- 10Paul Hollywood’s other shows.Food Network
- 11A mini Mary Berry, to watch over their bakes.Amazon
- 12A fancy piping kit, to perfect their Victoria sponge cake.Bed Bath and Beyond
- 13This cute cupcake kitchen timer, for precise bake times.Amazon
- 14An Easy Bake Oven, for the littlest “Bake Off” fan.Walmart
- 15And, of course, the newest “Great British Bake Off” cookbook.Amazon