Contrary to popular our belief, not everyone loves to go shopping.
Luckily, those cushy store chairs and sofas provide a safe, comfortable place for shopping partners to relax and wallow in their boredom while their friends or loved ones peruse the racks.
But that miserable "why me?" feeling is not limited to shopping trips. Here are just 11 other times (to name a few) that we were all these sad, patient men.
1. When you're hungover at work:
2. During that 8 a.m. World History lecture:
3. When your friends want to party after a big meal:
4. When Summer ends:
5. On Sunday nights:
6. When you run out of Nutella:
7. When you've listened to Adele's "25" for the 25th time:
8. When guac is extra:
9. When all those people got sick from eating at Chipotle and your lunch plans were ruined:
10. When no one refilled the office coffee pot:
11. When you saw the Super Tuesday results: